What Sets Us Apart
When most people think of roofers, they think of crews with shingles, hammers and nails. We have those, of course. Yet that’s also only a small part of who we are. Like few other companies in our field, we’re also businesspeople who are fluent in the language (and understand the needs) of architects, contractors, roofing manufacturers, property managers, insurers and real estate agents as well as the owners of commercial and residential properties. We combine that ability — along with a commitment to professionalism, client service, and our craft — in ways that “redefine roofing.”
Here are a few of the other qualities that, we believe, set us apart:
- We’re more than just roofers. We’re contractors, designers and consultants. RSC has a general contractor’s license. Most roofers don’t. Because of our depth of expertise, we’re involved in the roofing system design on most of our commercial projects. Most roofers can’t do that. And because of our breadth of knowledge, we can serve clients consultatively, helping them make the best, most informed decisions for their needs
- Our expertise is certified. Our project managers are all HAAG-certified roof inspectors and have public adjuster’s licenses. Our certifications give you an added level of confidence when it comes to the roof over your head.
- We give you peace of mind. Nine of every ten roof leaks are caused by improper shingle installation. Because of our experience and training, you can have the peace of mind that comes from knowing your job was done properly and thoroughly.
- We know insurance. Our unusual degree of experience in working with a number of insurance companies will improve your experience with them when you have a roof-related claim — and helps ensure you wind up with the best result.
- We’re ready for emergencies — and respond. We have a lot of experience in dealing with natural disasters. If your roof is compromised because of a storm, we can dispatch an expert team quickly to prevent permanent damage from prolonged exposure to the elements.